Access HealthONE (AH1) is a 24/7 transfer center that serves as a gateway for requests from physicians wishing to transfer a patient into HealthONE. The transfer center is open seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. AH1 is staffed with experienced acute care RN’s and EMT/Paramedics to facilitate patient transfers, consults, and transports.
The goals of Access HealthONE are:
- To provide "one stop shopping" for physicians wishing to access HealthONE hospitals
- Quickly link referring physicians to consulting/accepting physicians.
- Upon accepting physician approval AH1 will expedite a safe patient transfer.
- To limit potential financial liability on the part of patients and their families (right physician, right facility, right mode of transport).
Additional friendly services provided that will help enhance the service and referrals:
- Manage logistics for a smooth patient transfer
- Assure follow up communication
- Coordinate prompt hospital bed assignment
- Facilitate communication between facilities for nursing report
- Coordination of AirLife & ambulance transport services
- Provide an admission H&P and/or discharge summary to referring physicians on request
- All calls are recorded for quality assurance, process improvement, education, or follow-up
Access HealthONE Mission, Vision and Values
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life through the cultivation of innovative technology and centralized services that enhance and streamline consultations, transfers, and admissions for the patients and healthcare providers in our communities.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Expediting safe and timely transfers for patients requiring higher level of care
- Providing a centralized point of contact to streamline consultations, transfers, and transports of patients
- Coordinating communication between referring healthcare providers and the requested specialists
- Communicating with the accepting location to expedite safe and timely bed assignments
- Gathering data by which we will continue to grow our business and improve our processes
Angela Brocklesby, RN BSN
Director of Operations
Office: (720) 282-2707
Dr. Mark Maertins
Tamra Lane, RN, BSN